Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Post From Audrey

Hi, my name is Audrey! And like the other posts before mine, I am in the California Young Dreamer group. I like to play soccer, read and just hang out with my friends and family! I guess you could say I am like any normal person, but almost different in a weird way. I enjoy the simple things in life like walking, being able stick my toes in sand and laughing at the most strangest jokes. Things that most people tend to forget, the things that go unnoticed. Sometimes I find stepping back and looking at the small things in life is really important. You might want to go do something amazing in your lifetime, which you should always try to chase, because if you believe it, your dream will be achieved. But if it does not come true it’s for a reason. You might learn something awesome about yourself that you never knew! Life throws so many things at us and sometimes I feel I have nowhere to turn because there are so many different perspectives, ideas and thoughts about life. When I feel like I don't know what’s right, I always look to my heart. It keeps every thing we need to know. It tells us who we are and what we think. How we react and how we feel, I guess what I am saying is listen your heart because that is who you are and DO NOT let anyone tell you differently.

“Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” - Louisa May Alcott

-Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment