Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A post From Angelina

Hello Dreamers!

My name is Angelina, from the California Young Dreamers. I just turned sixteen, and I enjoy playing sports such as volleyball and basketball. I'm very passionate about learning in school and someday I hope to travel the world. Also, I love to read quotes from famous people, and even those who were said by not so famous people. When I read the sayings of other people, I believe that I get to gain a new perspective and discover more about myself whilst testing my personal beliefs. I would like to share a quote with you that I always seem to stumble upon…

"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." -Ashley Smith

Personally, I find this quote as a simple reminder of life's beauty and how we can bring joy to ourselves by being grateful for what surrounds us--yeah, that's it: we bring joy and meaning to our own life. Most times we tend to forget how fortunate we are and constantly desire something we don't have. I have read and believed that...

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." - Oprah Winfrey

See, you can’t blame me as to why I adore quotes so much. I just hope that these quotes can help mold your perspective, as they have done to mine.

-Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment