Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Are Perfect

“You are a perfect piece of art; you have incredible value that no one can take away. You are unique in your special way, you ask me how I know this and I will tell you truly, you have an incredible heart that shines brightly though you.” I have dream a dream that one day every single girl in the universe will understand and realize no matter how tall, skinny, short, young, old she might be having a heart full of joy and happiness Is what matters most. I want everyone to have a life full of joy and happiness. Happiness can only start in one place a very special place. Your heart. Having a loving heart builds character and helps us keep a positive attitude no matter how hard life becomes. Instead of worrying about how you can improve your physical features think about how you can improve your heart. Every single day we are bombarded with advertisements that tell Girls what to wear and how to act. They say that keeping up with the latest trend will satisfy and make us more confidant with who we are. These physical things will satisfy us for maybe a couple days, but after we lose interest, what is there for us? I have tried to keep up with the world by wearing expensive clothes and make-up, but when I go out I feel as if a piece of me is missing. That is not who I really am, I love wearing big t-shirts and sweat pants because I feel comfortable. Half my life has been wasted worrying about my appearance and what others think of me and I have come to realize the only opinion that matters is mine. People can judge and criticize me for how I dress and act, but if that is who I am, then no one else’s opinion matters. Don’t let people tell you you’re worthless because you are incredible. I have a dream. A huge dream…That YOU will be yourself and have a happy heart because you are perfect just the way You are.”

-Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment